Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Brexit and the EU in prophecy

Some friends have emailed and posted comments (they did not want posted) about my view of Brexit.

While I love studying bible prophecy IN SCRIPTURE, the last few years I have refrained from making videos or posting about it much on the various forums I have been a member of.  People pay attention to prophecy and false prophets and not enough on how Messiah Yeshua expects us to live.  People prefer ear tickling false prophets telling them what they want to hear over Yahweh's word.

While I watched with interest as the EU was formed from the EEC and the Euro adopted by most of the EU countries (some countries, including Britain and Poland, retained their national currency) I did not believe the EU was the forerunner of the revived roman empire.   I thought it could maybe be the backbone (skeleton made out of what is left of it?) of the revived roman empire but not the EU in its entirety.  Yes, I could be wrong, although once it went way over the ten nations and countries not part of the roman empire were admitted (and some of the old roman empire not a part of it), it appeared I was correct in my thinking.  I believe that it  the Club Of Rome is the revived roman empire - and it could incorporate the EU and Euro if the EU falls apart.  They also may absorb each other.

Interestingly the only person currently on the world scene that meets with 100% the bible description of antichrist was president of the club of roman several years ago and still maintains membership (prince Hassan bin Talal of Jordan)

Unless warranted or Yahweh leads, I won't post much about bible prophecy as much as I would dearly love to. 

Please stay away from the false prophets - they will lead you to hell.  False prophecies of fortune tellers that claim trump will win is a guess based on polls and they are using that to seduce you into following their false prophecies and their false "gods".  Read the bible what Yahweh says about false prophets that tell smooth ear tickling lies - and what happens to the people that follow them.

Deuteronomy 13
1  If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2  And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3  Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4  Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5  And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.


NOTE:  Messiah Yeshua is now the High Priest and He will be the one who carries out capital punishment

Revelation 2
20  Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21  And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22  Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

1 John 3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Matthew 7

21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
G458

Strong's number G458 iniquity (transliterated as anomia)   :
anomia
1) the condition of without law
     a) because ignorant of it
     b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness

No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.