Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Update

Working hard and getting ready for Shabbat - where did this week go???

Still looking for someone to make graphics for the computer programming projects I'm working on.  Also need someone that can make sound effects and in-game music.  Whoever I collaborate with will need to be believers and observe Torah - no unequally yoked!  My newest app is about 90% done although some points have been unbearably slow.

Over Shabbat I should have another post.  I believe Yahweh wants me to do one on apologetics although sometimes He has me change in mid-writing.  Of course this is URHF as usual!

Hope everyone is either enjoying or preparing for Shabbat!  Will write more later (need to get the bread in the oven and make the fried rice and chicken chow mein - from scratch although I did some of the prep last night)


No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.