Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Following Yeshua (Jesus) the Living Torah

Many people who call them selves "christians" are following what their pastors and others claim to be Christianity without bothering to see for their self what Yahweh (God) says they are to do.  They are in love with the idea of heaven and loath the idea of hell and other than that do not care what it means to follow Yeshua (Jesus) as their Messiah (LORD and Savior)

Yeshua is the living Torah.   Torah is the Word of God - specifically the first five books of the bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.  Yeshua, and Torah, existed before the foundation of the earth.  Christians are expected to follow Torah - Yeshua (Jesus) is the living Torah.

John 1
1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2  The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:14  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.


Messiah said we are to obey God or He will reject us:

Matthew 7
21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
G458

Strong's number G458 iniquity (transliterated as anomia) is  :
anomia
1) the condition of without law
     a) because ignorant of it
     b) because of violating it
2) contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness
We are clearly as Christians to not sin - but what is sin?  It is violation of Torah - "The Law"

1 John 3:4  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

There are still some "christians" when confronted with this that claim "we are to only obey what Jesus said in the New Testament and all the rest of "the law" is "for the Jews" " to justify their rebellion and do as  they want to do when confronted with verses that say we are to obey:

John14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John15:10  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.


The rebellious "christians" get very upset and call you a legalist if you ask them about 1 John 5:2-3

1 John 5
2  By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3  For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.


Yahweh gave a description of the rebellious in the end time - those who think they can do their own thing and are "more Holy" than everyone else.  Yahweh says they are an abomination and will suffer His wrath:

Isaiah 65
1  "I made myself accessible to those who didn't ask for me, I let myself be found by those who didn't seek me. I said, 'Here I am! Here I am!' to a nation not called by my name.
2  I spread out my hands all day long to a rebellious people who live in a way that is not good, who follow their own inclinations;
3  a people who provoke me to my face all the time, sacrificing in gardens and burning incense on bricks.
They sit among the graves and spend the night in caverns; they eat pig meat and their pots hold soup made from disgusting things.
5  They say, 'Keep your distance, don't come near me, because I am holier than you.' These are smoke in my nose, a fire that burns all day!
6  See, it is written before me; I will not be silent until I repay them; I will repay them to the full,


Interesting in verse 4:  They sit among the graves.  Up until recently I did not know what this could mean although now with the heresy of Bethel-Redding, it is very clear what this verse is about.  Bethel-Redding has "mission trips" where they go to the graves of famous deceased pastors / false prophets and sit or lay down on the graves of those people to "get the deceased's anointing"  They call this grave soaking or grave sucking.  They claim such practices makes them "holy" and when confronted with the heretical satanic practices always (mis)quote the verse "touch not mine anointed".


http://youthapologeticstraining.com/grave-sucking/
Bethel-Redding "grave sucking" mission trip
We as believers must find a way to retrieve the mantle or anointing from the rotting corpse six feet under.  Only then can we get God’s plans back on track.  This is achieved by placing our hands on the gravestone of the deceased or lying on top of the grave.  Sometimes a prayer will be offered to God to aid in this perceived power transfer.

Those who claim we do not have to obey Yahweh (follow Messiah Yeshua by obeying Him) especially those who do not believe in the pre-tribulation rapture have a huge problem with this verse.  Note that the importance is OBEYING the commandments and then having the faith of Jesus:

Revelation 14:12  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

The way you follow Yeshua is to listen to Him and OBEY Him.  The time to repent is NOW.  Repent means turn away from sin (violation of Torah) and follow Messiah Yeshua and do what He says - and He says to OBEY GOD.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.