Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

World War 2, 9-11, President Bush, and the impending doom of the United States


The United States was given one last opportunity to repent in the aftermath of the 9-11 2001 terrorist  attacks.  Yahweh has guided my life and has shown me what I was to do since I was very little.  He has very, very seldom spoken directly to me.  Twice He did so regarding a pending death that He gave to me to prepare me and was not a word for anyone else.  The only other time is when 9-11 happened.

I lived on the west coast near Seattle on 911 / 2001.  I was up and watching the news before driving to Olympia (the state capitol) where a friend from California was staying with his sister and her husband.  We were going to drive down to Portland (Oregon) for the day.  I was watching the news and they were reporting a plane had hit the tower (first tower) so as a pilot I was assuming bad weather and VFR private pilot.  Then as I was watching the second airplane (allegedly but we won't go there in this post) hit the tower.  That is when Yahweh spoke to me.  He said:  Bush did it (and I knew it meant then President Bush and I knew it was about the terrorist event that was then starting)  That is all He said and it was CLEAR it was Yahweh that said it.

My friend and I met and we drove down to Portland for the day as planned - much more somber than it would have been otherwise.  After arriving back in Olympia and before I drove home, we went into his sister's house before I drove the hour back home.  Of course his sister and husband had the news on and I watched as WTC building 7 came down.  I was confused with why they demolished it - it was an obvious demolition as I saw it come down - and wondered how they had gotten the explosives set up so quick as I know it usually takes several days to do so.  It was not until later that it was explained to be something it clearly was not.  I knew the whole 9-11 was a conspiracy from the get go although that is not the major point of this post.

The most important part of the 9-11 aftermath was the ecumenical prayer service held by then President Bush several days after 9-11. 

Because of the internment camps of the Japanese in the U.S. during WW 2, the sentiment was "we will not do to the muslims what we did to the Japanese"  WW2 set up the destruction of the United States because the sentiment was now "we won't do to the muslims what we did to our perceived enemy during WW2"  The ecumenical prayer service where Bush said "we all worship the same god" to the muslims, the hindus, the catholics, the budhists, the sikhs, etc. was what doomed the United States.  Instead of repenting and turning to Yahweh and asking His forgiveness, we, as a nation, turned to other "gods".  We then started letting our vowed enemy (muslims) into the United States under asylum status (IE: expedited citizenship with voting privileges and immediately on welfare)     This is when the sodomites started becoming acceptable to all of society, churches ordained sodomites, whatever Christian values we had as a nation were eroded, and muslims became acceptable as a "valuable part of society" and shariah law became more acceptable as the Constitution by some (the Constitution being based on Torah - the bible)

Yahweh has given this nation a strong delusion.  If people turn against Him and His laws, He will punish us with shariah law - something which is far worse than what Yahweh commanded.  President obama was given to the nation as a judgment.  This nation is on the verge of a civil war and there will be WW 3 on this nation's shores in the near future.

While this nation is doomed and will soon be destroyed, there is still time for individual repentance.  We may not have much time left - I will be surprised if this nation still exists at the next election which is in november of this year (2016) and, if it does, the election will likely be rigged if not enough muslim voters have been imported to vote for the democrats.  Instead of turning to Yahweh and individually repenting, many "christians" are expecting Trump to save them just like so many wanted King Saul instead of trusting in Yahweh and just like so many wanted Barabbas instead of Yeshua.


The time to repent is NOW - no one is promised tomorrow (or even the next few minutes)

No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.