Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Wolves and infiltrators: out to destroy Yeshua's sheep

This is the end of the end of days and as we near the coming of Messiah, everything spoken of in scripture will intensify just as birth pains intensify when it is near the time of birth.  There will be numerous wolves among the church that are out to destroy those who belong to Yeshua.  They will lie about Yeshua's followers, slander them, and do whatever they can to discredit and destroy them. 

Matthew 7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Acts 20
29  For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30  Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31  Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.


These wolves want a following.  They are out to make a name for them selves using Messiah Yeshua's name to do so.  They will seduce others into following after them telling their followers whatever they want to hear and making their followers feel wanted and secure in their group - as long as their followers do as they say and believe what the wolf wants them to believe.  This is how cults operate.

Ezekiel 22
25  There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
26  Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
27  Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
28  And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

2 Timothy 3
1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3:13  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.


Messiah Yeshua said these evildoers would lie about and slander those who are His:

Luke 6:22  Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

This is what happened to me and I know just how evil these wolves can be.  I have followed Messiah since I was young and never strayed very far.  Yes, I have sinned (everyone has) although I have never fallen into a pattern of sin and when I did things Yahweh was not happy with, He quickly brought me back to following Yeshua.  This was not a pattern of sin but of life choices that was not fully Yahweh's will for my life.  For example, I trained race horses for several years before attending college for the first time.  Training race horses where gambling was involved was not Yahweh's will and He led me out of it and into college.  That and competing horses on the Sabbath was the biggest straying from Yahweh I have done.  Once I was shown how importance the Sabbath is to Yahweh, I stopped competing horses and gave up the chance of qualifying for the olympics in the 1980s.  I also gave up pursuing an airline pilot job because the obeying Yahweh and remembering the Sabbath was way more important to me than either competing at the olympics or flying commercial airplanes. 

Several years ago I was in a "fellowship" that was infested with wolves and jezebels that sought to destroy me.  They lied about me and slandered me and said I was "not living the life I said I was living" in order to discredit my walk with Yeshua as being "false".  I do not know all the lies that were told - all I can say is may Yahweh strike down the liars, manipulators, and evildoers and bless those that are righteous through Yeshua ---- so if I'm the evildoer, may Yahweh strike me down - and if they are the evildoers, may Yahweh strike them down.  I have nothing to fear as I know my walk is much more deeper than my talk and has been since I was very young.  What saddens me is everyone who believed the lies and nobody came to me to ask what the truth is.  Many of the wolves caused problems and then went to the "leadership" and claimed I was the one causing problems - pure wolves who were set out to discredit me as a person as well as my walk with Yeshua.  Not a single one has apologized as commanded in scripture (I apologized although I have no idea what I was apologizing for and my apology was not accepted and I was told it was a "false apology" to "manipulate")

Proverbs 18:17  The first to state his case seems right, till the other one comes and cross-examines.

Matthew 5
22  but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.
23  If therefore thou art offering thy gift at the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee,
24  leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.


Mark 11
25  And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26  But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.


Please watch the video I posted by Pastor Steve Mitchell on Jude - it is very good regarding the false prophet infiltrators.  He shows the importance of marking out the wolves and keeping a fellowship clean of trouble makers.  Fellowships are suppose to be for believers.  You go out into the world to witness to unbelievers and then fellowship with the believers.  If you allow wolves and devils into your fellowship, it becomes a den of demons.  Even as hard as you try to keep your fellowship clean, there will still be wolves who are among you:

Way of Cain:  Murderer
Error of Balaam: Greedy hireling will do anything for money
Gainsaying of Core (Korah) : Rebelious and leading rebellion

Jude 1
11  Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12  These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13  Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. 


Romans 1
21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 

27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.