Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fox guarding the hen house - making sure the chickens don't squawk

My first day of classes at college start tomorrow so I may not have time to post on a daily basis (although I will try --- as Yahweh leads) 

Just received an email today from the college I attend in the Midwest U.S. that shows me we are being destroyed / changed from within.  There is no such thing as free speech and we are suppose to incorporate terrorists into our society.  Guaranteed if a Christian is discriminated against nothing will be done but say something about a terrorist, you will be penalized. 
I am pleased to introduce the ===== campaign, a campaign designed and led at the grassroots level.  Remember that if a student or employee feels they have been the victim of unlawful discrimination or harassment, please contact Mohammed ======, the ====== for Inclusion & Diversity,

Makes me feel warm, fuzzy, and safe :-(  Fox guarding the hen house to make sure the chickens don't squawk.

I will be surprised if this nation still exists at election time.  I will be very surprised if something major does not happen in this country SOON as well as at the olympics.  The olympics is a major terrorist target yet nobody is saying much about it.

Where are all these muslim employees in the schools coming from all of a sudden? I know Christians will do nothing - most of those in position to do something (IE:  WND, Jay Sekulow, etc.) will not do anything to help anyone unless it is a large Christian ministry or it will get them the PR they want.  Some of these ministries say Christians need to do something but they won't do a single thing to publicize and help the Christians that are being discriminated against unless it will benefit them some way.

 This nation is toast and people who claim to belong to Yeshua need to repent and get right with Yahweh NOW.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All can comment. Comments are moderated.